drives your edge of grid transition
Our Cloud Services - Live Grid Monitoring and Control Platform, offer real-time reporting operational benefits that propel future grid planning and control.
Software solution 01
The Edge Zero Platform
Our network management platform draws on real time data from Edge’s own monitoring devices and connected devices like smart meters, solar inverters and batteries to provide a complete grid view of the LV network.
The Edge Zero data platform is fully compatible with API links into existing utility operating systems including ADMS, GIS, DERMS. This removes barriers to implementation and improves the performance of existing network management systems.
Edge Zero’s monitoring and control platform
- Strong ROI for network operators
- Improved reliability and grid planning
- Reduced network operating risk from the current rapid introduction of new solar, battery and EV charging assets
Edge Zero’s live electricity network monitoring platform and proprietary software
- Smart power theft detection system
- Improved affordability and reduced risk in grid forecasting and planning
- Significant network ROI gains from targeted, data driven operating efficiencies and reduced asset management costs
- Improved grid reliability and customer ROI through dynamic control of distributed customer solar, battery and electric vehicle charging assets based on real time analysis of localized LV network capacity and power quality constraints
Edge Zero offers a safe and efficient way to enable a smarter energy grid, allowing energy networks to coordinate and track new technologies.
Software solution 02
LV Monitoring Platform
The Edge Line Monitor is a compact distribution monitoring device for grid intelligence along the line. It is an intelligent, software-driven technology that provides monitoring of a wide range of power quality metrics, power quality alarms and monitoring capabilities.
Real Time Reporting
LV Analytics Features
Live loading and monthly performance benchmarking
Load state analysis and Voltage state analysis
Transformer tap analysis and Power Quality analytics
Comparative analysis on transformer sizes, feeders and circuits
Feeder & circuit analysis and Reverse current analysis
Minimum / maximum load analysis